We love celebrating St. Patrick's Day in our homes. Growing up, our mother went all out for holidays. For St. Patrick's Day, the leprechauns would come to our house and cause mischief. They would turn the water green, hang our underwear from the ceiling, and leave chocolate gold pieces and skittles in odd areas.
Now that we have littles, our mom plans a leprechaun hunt every year. We head to the fields and start looking. She typically throws rainbow candy and gold pieces in the area for the kids to find while they are searching for the leprechauns.
We have added onto these fun traditions by having our kids make leprechaun traps. Our kids get creative and have made some unique traps with Legos and magnetic tiles. They also go on a hunt to find the leprechaun's pot of gold. When they find the pot, it's filled with candy and green/rainbow themed games and toys. Mel and I have spent hours and hours curating some awesome gift ideas to add to your pot of gold!
St.Patrick's Day Toy Gift Guide
1. Rainbow Stacker: Great for babies working on hand eye coordination. Plus, Melissa and Doug quality is excellent.
2. Clay Beads Bracelet Making Kit: This kit comes with a huge selection of colors and it prefect for making bracelets for friends and family.
3. Sarah's Silks Rainbow Giant Playsilk: Huge favorite at our house. Kids can get super creative with a rainbow playsilk.
4. Rainbow Pop It Purse :Such a fun idea to incorporate a pop it with a kids purse. Entertainment on the go!
5. Stacking Crayons: Set comes with 12 stacking crayons, each crayon has 12 colors.
6. Super Needoh: You know we can't stop collecting. Grab neon green. If you are local to Utah, head to Teton Toys to purchase and save 10% when you say you're following us.
7. Berenstain Bears' St. Patrick's Day: Classic book for enjoying the St. Patrick's Day season.
8. How to Catch a Leprechaun: The guide book for catching those tricky leprechauns.
9. Speks Mini Magnets in Rainbow: We love our speks set. You could even tell your kids they are mini leprechaun legos.
10. Rainbow Unicorn Squishmallow: We all know these are all the rage. Absolutely, obsessed with the rainbow hair!
11. Pipa Glo Pal: Spice up bath time with Go Pals. Green Pipa is perfect for a St. Patty's bath.
12. Classic Green Lego: Quick set that is great for kids getting started with LEGO. Ages 4+.
13. St. Patrick's Day Pop It: Add this Shamrock pop it to your fidget collection.
14. Rainbow Unicorn Stuffed Animal Set: Caroline got this set for Valentine's Day. The rainbow purse is full of small unicorn stuffies.
15. Rainbow Xylophone: Let your little make beautiful music with the rainbow xylophone.
16. Driddle for Little Rainbow Counting Bears: We own these counting bears and they are an excellent color recognition and math learning toy.
17. Rainbow dough and sensory kit: This kit is full of all things rainbow fun! Perfect for the holiday and sensory play.
18. Green Kids Purse: Caroline would go nuts to get this green kids purse. So fun for holding makeup, snacks, and small toys.
19. Chalk Crayons: Our favorite art medium right here! They work on pretty much any surface and don't leave residue. Perfect for creating rainbow art.
20. Rainbow Gummy Lab Kit: Make your own gummies with this rainbow gummy lab. The leprechauns left this last year for Charlie and Caroline.
21. Green Toys Recycling Truck: Perfect green toy for the truck/car lover. The brand Green Toys is also eco-friendly.
22. Maple + Lark Basket Bundle: This company is known for their rainbow baskets. The primary color set is a perfect bundle to start with.
23. Goosebumps Shop ADULT Swaddle: Imagine a baby swaddle...but ADULT SIZED! Use code MOBILE15 for 15% off your order!
24. 40 Crayola Washable Markers: Love that this set comes with 40 markers. Your kids will enjoy creating art with so many color options.
25. Rainbow slippers: Perfect gift to surprise a teen on St. Patricks Day! Big kids like being spoiled too.
26. Rainbow Sunglasses: Level up your toddler's look with these rainbow sunnies—obsessed.
27. Melting Rainbow Bath Bomb: These bath bombs start out white and leave a trail of rainbow as they melt in the warm bath.
28. Sarah's Silks Rainbow Streamer: This rainbow streamer is so fun to twirl around the room.
29. Lush Rainbow Bath Bomb: If you aren't buying Lush are you even living? Their rainbow bath bomb/bar smells amazing.
Rainbow Sunglasses Level up your toddler's look with these rainbow sunnies—obsessed.